Administration and taxation
We provide opinions on accounting, financial reporting, corporate and taxation questions. We offer assistance for compliance with all requirements under civil, corporate and tax law, specifically:
- Accounting organisation and management
- Assistance with management control
- Assistance in preparing separate and consolidated financial statements
- Computation of current and deferred tax
- Preparation and presentation of tax returns (direct taxes, VAT, withholdings)
- Tax planning for corporations and individuals
- Solutions for specific tax matters
- Assistance in managing relations with the tax authorities
- Assistance with regard to corporate law
- Assistance in selecting the appropriate juridical structure for the organisation
- Assistance in incorporating companies, drafting articles of association and drawing up shareholders’ agreements
- Analysis of financial statements
- Drafting of Business Plans
Over the years, the firm's consultants have acquired significant experience in the management of every type of extraordinary transaction in many industrial sectors producing goods and services, and in finance and insurance. Our assistance covers the management and completion of extraordinary transactions such as equity acquisitions and extraordinary financial operations (mergers, demergers, spin-offs).
- Demergers and spin-offs
- Share issues and formation of asset portfolios relating to a specific transaction
- Purchases and sales of shareholdings
- Purchases and sales of companies and business arms
- Transfers of shareholdings, companies, business arms and assets in kind
- Shareholders’ agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Company re-organisations
- Equity transactions
Accounting and tax due diligence services complete the firm's offer.
Determination of the value of a company is a key moment in any ordinary and extraordinary financial transaction.
In this area, we help clients determine the market value of companies, both as independent advisors and in providing fairness opinions on values or prices established in relation to equity transactions.
Our services include management of corporate successions and of intergenerational changeovers in general, through the formation of family holdings, succession trusts, family agreements and regulations.
We provide assistance on the division and optimisation of financial and real estate assets, not only during the planning stage but also with regard to execution of legal, corporate and fiscal procedures.